Friday, November 16, 2007

TGIF

Synergis shots went fine this morning. Sadly Jackson has not gained any weight. Luckily he hasn't lost any either. According to the doctor [idiot] this can't possibly be behavioral and they need to take him to a GI doctor, again. He's been before and had lots of tests, x-rays and the works with no reported problems. It doesn't make sense that it can't possibly be behavioral yet it is worse depending on the feeder.

I think the doctor wanted to make Roger and Sara feel better. His job is more than measuring and weighing and giving kids shots, it's reassuring parents and helping them feel effective and nurtured when they need it. I took his remark personally and I shouldn't have. Because I did I found loads of studies, research and findings to support my opinion. I'm validated but I don't need to tell Roger and Sara, we'll get through this as we've gotten through each thing in the past.