Thursday, November 8, 2007

Home Again

Tomorrow I'm staying home - AGAIN! I'm so bored and ready to be back at work! They want to play it safe though and wait until Monday. Oh my goodness!! I miss those tomatoes! Basel is cute, see above, and I love Norah, but working is what I do! I'm busy. I'm efficient. I get more done in two hours than most people get done all day, when I'm at work. But when I'm at home, forget it! Tomorrow I will be productive, even though I'm not headed to work. I'll go and get my flu shot. No choice on this one. Pediatrician says we all have to have flu shots for the tomatoes' sake. I'm the last one. Sara doesn't believe in them either but she went first, then Norah, then Roger and tomorrow me. Yick.

Hope everyone else's weeks have been better than mine. Enjoy Friday.