Thursday, December 3, 2009

What a Nice Find.

Earlier this week I came across this video.
It is a tad long, but such a feel good four minutes is totally worth it.

I think that I originally started this blog for reasons this video outline we should value nannies. I felt nannies were often invisible but they work so hard that I wanted to share that. The hard work I do every. single. day. The hard work I love to do every. single. day.

Inside of my last position I forgot that those things are more important than an outlet, a place to vent. For that I have Norah. And she is a great listener. I guess that I was just so consumed with frustration [that I couldn't even admit to myself] that I let it take over.

This blog isn't going to be like that any longer. I'm going to focus on the positive, I'm an optimistic person, nurture the good times and let the negatives fall away. They will come and it will be hard to leave them out and not go into detail as I understand that people enjoy drama. But I've disabled the comment section in hopes that I won't be motivated by readers to draw out all the details.

I'm also going to make an effort to blog each day. I'm not guaranteeing I will, but I'll try as I'm hoping for some very positive and exciting changes these next couple of months.