Monday, February 4, 2008

Mursday

Yep, it's true. I had to do it. I've created a new weekday name, couldn't help myself. It fits perfectly.

This morning was tough, super tough. It was a Monday morning. Cranky, yelling babies, short naps, over-tired fuss-pots who weren't pleased with anything. Of course we just had to deal, so I pushed their bottle a little later and took them for a walk. Both fell asleep immediately and slept soundly the duration of our walk.

Still tired and hungry when they woke up, we plodded through the feeding and off the little tomatoes went for their second naps of the day. After some strong and loud protests both were sound asleep.

And BAM! it became like a Thursday afternoon. 
Both took beautiful naps and woke up in the best moods. 
Better yet, they woke up 25 minutes apart so I actually had the opportunity to enjoy their awesome moods with some relaxed one-on-one. Giggles, smiles and cuteness prevailed and the afternoon was wonderful.

My first Mursday, I love it.