Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Super Tuesday!

Went to work this morning pretty sure Tuesday couldn't top Monday - but it did! Both tomatoes were adorable and sweet this morning. We ate pears again and they seem to be enjoying their introduction into solid foods. I baked them a sweet potato for later this week. Ooooo exciting!

They are both accomplished tummy players now. Tabitha grabs toys or her hands to chew. Sometimes they look around the room or at each other. This afternoon Jackson did an entire ten minutes of tummy time at once! And Tabitha did fifteen! This may not sound that impressive but a month ago it was torture for Tabitha to do thirty seconds! With this increased tolerance for tummy time they are both getting closer to rolling over. A very exciting milestone but I need some good tummy pictures before it's too late!

This morning I set up a backdrop and put them in simple white onesies, I love clean, white onesies with both on their tummies. And wouldn't you know it? I could hardly get them to stay still! Both leaning over as if they were about to roll! I took a few cute shots but accidently changed my camera setting, without realizing, and missed a good thirty shots due to underexposure.

I'm really looking forward to Christmas next week and everything coming up, both at home and with the babies development.
If there were pictures from today...I could ask, aren't they getting so big?!*

*fighting with my camera, pictures shortly.
UPDATE: Camera fight went on A LOT longer than expected. You wouldn't believe how close Tabitha is to rolling over!