Monday, December 17, 2007

Is it really Monday?!

Can it really be Monday?! It feels like Friday. Jackson and Tabitha have napped impeccably today. I'm not sure what to do with myself. All of my well-rested-weekend-energy hasn't been drained from reinstating regular naps. It feels surreal. Talking with Roger and Sara on Wednesday of last week actually made a huge difference and I'm so HAPPY!!! And the babies? They are relaxed, happy and hungry! All of this sleeping, awesome tummy-time and enjoyable social interactions have increased their appetites!

We're getting exceptionally productive tummy-time that I hope continues all week. On Thursday EI returns with the physical therapist (PT) to give us more suggestions and evaluate our progress. Then Friday will take us back to the pediatrician for our second round of RSV shots.