Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Chanukah #1

Tonight is the very first night of my little tomatoes very first Chanukah! They are so adorable!

Yesterday was very exhausting. On Friday their two aunties arrived. Jackson and Tabitha had four adults jumping, fawning and responding to their every breath for two full days before I arrived to spend a very long Monday with them. Exhausting doesn't begin to cover it. But I made it and went to bed last night as soon as I possibly could. Today I'm back, rested and looking forward to his Menorah lighting tonight. Norah is going to join us and we'll all, eight of us, light the first candle together.

The tomatoes are doing well. Tabitha is all about the smiles, her cheeks seem to have grown even more over the weekend. And I think her nose is changing. I'm very excited, I love a nise with character (probably because I've never had one, just these teeny button nose). Jackson eats when he wants to and not otherwise. Roger and Sara have freaked the aunties out about feeding him just like they did with grandmommie when she was here. I think that is silly. No one person gets him to eat every single time, he eats when he wants to eat. This morning I convinced one auntie to give it a go and he did fine. Of course she did fine, it's just giving a baby a bottle. He goes to see the GI for a follow up tomorrow.

Tummy time yesterday was terrible. They both screamed as if they were being tortured. It was painful.

Getting through Tuesday the best I can. It's pretty rough too.
Hope everyone else is doing better than I am!