Monday, November 26, 2007

Back to Work

Today I'm back to work after a lovely Thanksgiving vacation. It was such a lovely weekend I wasn't sure I wanted to return to work this morning. We had family to our house, saw Irving Berlin's White Christmas, went to church, made our Advent wreath and bought our Christmas tree. Really, really great weekend.

On Friday the GI told Roger and Sara to putJackson on pr.losec 2xday, no more Z@nt@c, and myl@nt@ the bottles that he isn't having pr.losec. They are going back for a follow up next week. This week they'll visit the pediatrician for more shots.

Had the talk this morning with Roger and Sara. They'd finally talked about winter between the two of them and were ready to talk about their ideas with me. Silly, silly conversation, as if I've never taken care of a baby in the New England cold before. Hello! I've been doing it for nearly seven years whereas they've lived here for almost four?! So exhausting! We're on a trial period until Christmas and then we'll see how things are going again.

Tomatoes are hungry - later!