Thursday, February 14, 2008

Long Day.

Today was a very, very long day. Neither Jackson nor Tabitha felt they should nap longer than 45 minutes at a stretch. Of course this didn't mean they weren't tired, oh no my friend. They were crank-kee! Finally after much patience shown by Sara and I slept about an hour and a half - you wouldn't believe it - they woke up completely different children! It was a much better evening than it had been morning or afternoon. I was glad for that! Sara and I had a long talk about naps and scheduling and expectations and such. It's great to work with someone who 1)appreciates your intelligence, opinion and experience, 2)respects your opinion even if she doesn't agree with it, 3)asks questions about your perspective to try and understand it better, and finally tends to agree with me on most things (that's just a bonus). 

Speaking of bonuses...anybody been clicking on the camera link???