Sunday, December 30, 2007

Perplexing and Frustrating

Again today I've had a huge number of visitors, sadly they've come bringing negative comments and threatening voices.

It is frustrating to have visitors come to complain. This is my blog, it is out there for me to vent, try to see things differently and to help nannies be acknowledged as people not indentured servants as so many families think the should be. Being a nanny can be very isolating and knowing there are others out there experiencing the same things helps more than some can understand. A nanny pal put it more eloquently,
"It is great to know that I am not the only nanny on Earth who has issues with tricky parents even though I am lucky not to have such issues right now."

I'm going to let this go and see how things play out I will definitely keep you posted.